Hey guys,

I just bought my 8320 Curve from an ebay seller. I've updated the software to the one posted on the forum. There was no issues whatsoever but when I try to use the browser it's only the Hopspot browser. How and where do I find other internet browser for my curve? cos the hotspot one I believe uses only wi-fi connection. Thanks in advance!
    06-15-09 12:05 PM
    Try sending your service books.

On your homescreen, you should have a Setup Email icon. Click on it, the screen that loads will have an option for Service Books, click on it and send away and the normal browser should show up no longer than a minute after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 12:08 PM
    Mine doesn't have the setup email icon for some reason...
    06-15-09 12:17 PM
    Ok then, log into your carriers BIS site and send them through there. This link will show you your carriers BIS site: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/

06-15-09 12:25 PM
    I've tried it, it says invalid PIN/IMEI. My carrier only carries the Pearl, I wonder if that's the reason?
    06-15-09 12:28 PM
    you bought it used i assume, maybe that person didn't release the pin from their account first
    06-15-09 12:30 PM
    Seller says it's brand new tho, hmmm. Would calling my provider help resolve this?
    06-15-09 12:36 PM
    you can try, they might be able to tell if the pin is registered or the worst case blacklisted
    06-15-09 12:40 PM
    You probably bought a stolen phone....

06-15-09 02:03 PM
    I haven't got a chance to call my provider yet (had to work). But if they do find out the PIN has been registered already, will they be able to release it from their end?
    I doubt it's a used/stolen phone, but I'll definitely give my carrier a call in the morning and see where it goes.

Thanks again guys and gals
    06-15-09 09:07 PM
    any answers
    06-16-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD