You go thru the exact same steps as you did to subscribe, you will see an unsubscribe link.
    12-04-08 07:55 PM
    So simple it's embarrassing. Thanks.

Bill

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 08:24 PM
    glad 2 see im not the only one that this happened to today!!!
    12-04-08 08:43 PM
    I signed up about three weeks ago and never got the icon until this morning. Maybe they were having problems and just re-sent to all subscribers.
    12-05-08 12:49 AM
    You go thru the exact same steps as you did to subscribe, you will see an unsubscribe link.
    I am going through the same steps and there is no unsubscribe link. I got all the way to terms and conditions. Nothing?

I have already tried all the unsubcribe links. push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList, etc...

Thanks in advance
    12-05-08 10:03 AM
    You agree to the terms and conditions, and it will take you to the next page...
    12-05-08 10:04 AM
    You agree to the terms and conditions, and it will take you to the next page...
    After I agree to terms and conditions.

I get the message

"Thank you for your interest in the Accuwaether.com Blackberry Push Service. If you wish to subscribe to this service, you must agree to the terms and conditions."

Can't seem to get rid of these web signals.
    12-05-08 10:08 AM
    I had that issue when i wanted to sign up, I emailed them and they were aware of the issue, then a few days later I could subscribe again, so it sounds as if its temp screwed up again..

Go into your browser, then book marks, then browser channels, and delte the weather one, the icon will disappear, lets see if it shows up again later today, because its telling you to subscribe, hmmm I dunno, you may not even be, so just delete the icon

scratch that....

Im unsure which push you have, on mine, I can open the icon, and at the bottom of the page I have a cancel link.. and can unsubsribe from there.

There are two versions of accuweather, I got mine directly from accuweather, not mobile.blackberry..

can you go to cancel on yours? if not I think I have a different one that yours.
    12-05-08 10:14 AM
    I have the version from mobile.blackberry.com

I currently have Reuters and Accuweather. I would delete them from my bookmarks. Only to reappear a few hours later.

Can't seem to unsubscribe from them. Anyone out there having similar issues?

Thanks in advance
    12-05-08 10:21 AM
    With that one, once you get in and see your location, there is a TINY delete button, i dont know why you cant get in to your location, maybe they are having issues if so many people had the icon showing up yesterday
    12-05-08 10:23 AM
    Can you tell me where the icon appears? Apps, downloads, home screen, etc.
    Thx!
    12-06-08 07:11 PM
    Home screen, or probably the app screen, on mine it did, till I moved it to the home screen.
    12-06-08 08:09 PM
    I have the version from mobile.blackberry.com

I currently have Reuters and Accuweather. I would delete them from my bookmarks. Only to reappear a few hours later.

Can't seem to unsubscribe from them. Anyone out there having similar issues?

Thanks in advance
    I had this issue about a month or so ago and found a way to unsubscribe. For some reason the unsubscribe feature isn't there on the Accuweather link. This is what I did. Using your BB Browser go back through mobile.blackberry.com and go to "News" and choose the Fox web signal like you're going to subscribe to the Fox News Signal. Toward the bottom there's a link for Blackberry Subscription Management. Once you click this it brings up push services for your BB and allows you to unsubscribe as you choose.

In fact here's the link http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList. Try it from your Berry.

AJErvin
    Last edited by AJErvin12; 12-08-08 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added link
    12-08-08 10:43 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD