anyone know how to unsubscribe
    Home screen bottom right corner
    Hit Cancel and it takes you to a screen to unsubsribe or cancel your
    subsription .
    01-28-09 10:58 PM
    I get the same thing. Anything work yet?
    01-29-09 02:12 PM
    I have another question about the App. My homescreen icon has been stuck on the same forecast for the last 3-4 days. When I click the icon, it goes to the page and shows the current forecast, but it will never update the icon.

Any ideas on how to fix the problem?
    02-01-09 11:06 PM
    I have another question about the App. My homescreen icon has been stuck on the same forecast for the last 3-4 days. When I click the icon, it goes to the page and shows the current forecast, but it will never update the icon.

Same thing is happening to me. Our weather has been the same for the past few days so didn't notice it. Today it is supposed to be warmer and still stuck on H25, L10
    02-02-09 06:52 AM

Well after about 5 days of being stuck on the same icon, it magically updated its status today and seems to be working fine. I'm not sure what happened.
    02-03-09 02:48 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD