I can't access my photos on my media card. They don't show up in the media manager and the BB doesn't show up in explorer so I can't find them that way either. I have mass storage enabled. How can I get media manager to find the pictures? By the way, I can see the pictures on my BB and I can email them. Thanks for any help.
    04-02-08 05:49 PM
    I am having the same problem.........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 08:01 PM
    Are you prompted to enter a password for the mass storage device when connected to Media Manager? Does your BB have a password on it?
    04-02-08 09:33 PM
    No. My pics I can email but when I upload to pc via usb or just sd card into pc show up as rem files not img or jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 10:02 PM
    No, there is no password on my BB. Unlike the other guy, I get nothing when I'm connected but other features work, like syncronize, etc.
    04-03-08 09:59 AM
    Are you sure the pictures saved to your card and not your device?
    04-03-08 10:45 AM
    Yes, that was an option I chose. By the way, I don't see anything on my sim card either.
    04-03-08 11:20 AM
    I have several older photos that show up both on the device and media card files when I am connected to media manager, but my newer photos do not show up. AND when I am connected, I can't see the newer photos on the Blackberry itself. When I disconnect, they come back on the BB. I tried to access the device in Windows and it says the card must be formatted. Should I allow Windows to format the card?
    06-03-08 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD