So between bb messenger, jivetalk, iskoot for skype, and crackberry.com on my phone I can't put my blackberry down. I think I'm addicted to my blackberry! The scary part is I like my new found addiction! I think i'm going to go to rehab...
    07-10-08 10:41 PM
    Haha I know the feeling! I have not even had my BB for a week yet and I am totally addicted! I have heard good things about BB messenger but have not been able to use it yet. Only have a couple of people who have them. Random and probably stupid question, but does anyone know if you can use something on a Moto Q to work with BB messenger? Like can the Q users download BB messenger?
    07-10-08 11:05 PM
    i just did a quick google search and it doesn't look like bb messenger is for other devices. bb messenger is amazing, and so is jivetalk, i am in constant communication with everyone at any time. It's a wonderful wonderful thing
    07-10-08 11:27 PM
    Yea I was trying to look online about it too. I have a couple of friends who have Q's (Not sure why! but was hoping to get up chatting with them.

How does jivetalk work? Would that be something that could work with a Q?
    07-10-08 11:31 PM
    i accepted my addiction/problem the first week i got my curve. heh.

i almost walked into a door today because i was messing with it.....heh
    07-10-08 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD