hey guys

i just got my curve sunday, and i am getting to like it , well i have a question , i have a t-zone plan for 5.99
    and i have a home wireless router so i can acces the internet with my curve !!

am i being charged for useing my own internet with my curve!?

what if i am at a hotspot like starbacks, am i gonna be charged for this or i just simple would not be able to connect ?!

what about the calls i can make with the wifi?

Why is the connection kinda brakeing up when i am makeing phone calls with wifi, even when i am next to the router???

thanks alot
    11-26-07 09:41 PM
    I understand the T-Mobile HotSpot@Home plan is for unlimited free voice over Wi-Fi (calls originated over Wi-Fi) from any open or accessible Wi-Fi router. If you handoff from Wi-Fi to T-Mobile cell site, the reminder of the call is free and does not deduce from the voice paln minutes. All data exchange (email) and web browsing over Wi-Fi is free and does not require the HotSpot@Home plan from any open Wi-Fi route including those in coffee shops and others with an open Wi-Fi network. If the Wi-Fi is a T-Mobile HotSpot you'll have to pay up in addition to the HotSpot@Home plan. As for the less than ideal voice over Wi-Fi, it's more to do with the internet connection and not necessarily the Wi-Fi connection. I have Verizon's VoiceWing VOIP and calls are sometimes very choppy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-07 01:11 AM
    I understand the T-Mobile HotSpot@Home plan is for unlimited free voice over Wi-Fi (calls originated over Wi-Fi) from any open or accessible Wi-Fi router. If you handoff from Wi-Fi to T-Mobile cell site, the reminder of the call is free and does not deduce from the voice paln minutes. All data exchange (email) and web browsing over Wi-Fi is free and does not require the HotSpot@Home plan from any open Wi-Fi route including those in coffee shops and others with an open Wi-Fi network. If the Wi-Fi is a T-Mobile HotSpot you'll have to pay up in addition to the HotSpot@Home plan. As for the less than ideal voice over Wi-Fi, it's more to do with the internet connection and not necessarily the Wi-Fi connection. I have Verizon's VoiceWing VOIP and calls are sometimes very choppy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

i have the same problem, and i have T-Mobile
    11-27-07 02:00 AM
    yes i think it is not as good as some reviews says , i mean if other people has problam with the connection than something is not working here !!!

thanks
    11-27-07 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD