Congratulations!!!
    Have fun exploring and don't forget to resend your service books.

I knew you could do it!!!
    10-10-08 10:22 PM
    To set up my browser... it only has t-zones and hotspot browser as options. How do I get it like it used to be and open to my bookmarks and stuff?
    10-10-08 10:26 PM
    Congratulations!!!
    Have fun exploring and don't forget to resend your service books.

I knew you could do it!!!
    I don't know how to resend my service books. I don't see the setup email icon
    Would my carrier do it automatically? I got a message that the phone has been registered.
    I don't use a BES.
    I also got a welcome message from t-mo
    10-10-08 10:28 PM
    There's about 13 different things in my service books menu. Would that mean they were sent automatically?
    10-10-08 10:37 PM
    I've lost my browser. I've resent the service books. Re-registered, pulled the battery. Also, its not hidden I click show all what gives????
    10-10-08 10:48 PM
    I still have my browser, it's just different than it used to be and I have no idea what these service books are that everyone is talking about.
    10-10-08 10:56 PM
    Tardman, service books tell your device what sevices it is supposed to have. Look for the envelope icon with a gear in front of it. That needs to be clicked, then you should click service books, then on the next screen click send service books.

Now, 9999, plug your device into your PC, open DM, then apploader's update. Applications. Look down the list of applications, put a check in the one next to browser. Then click next. Hopefully you have that option, if you do your browser will load.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 11:29 PM
    Tardman, service books tell your device what sevices it is supposed to have. Look for the envelope icon with a gear in front of it. That needs to be clicked, then you should click service books, then on the next screen click send service books.

Now, 9999, plug your device into your PC, open DM, then apploader's update. Applications. Look down the list of applications, put a check in the one next to browser. Then click next. Hopefully you have that option, if you do your browser will load.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't see any envelope with a gear in front of it. When I go to setup wizzard it gives me 2 options under set up email. To set up a work email account, or skip it. I do not use my BB for work email.
    10-10-08 11:36 PM
    I don't see any envelope with a gear in front of it. When I go to setup wizzard it gives me 2 options under set up email. To set up a work email account, or skip it. I do not use my BB for work email.
    I too am missing my browser icon and email setup icon. Try to go back into the load apps and the browser is grayed out. Any ideas? BB8830we
    10-11-08 12:07 AM
    I been trying to install my new 8G card all ready put my music on it and when I go to load it into my bb 8310 it reads that my card contains errors and that I need to return to my pc to correct the and use a error-checking utility. am so lost and sadden that I now have this card that i can't use I was told that it could handle 8G, can it ?
    SOS....newbie
    10-11-08 03:14 AM
    if you can still see the icon before clicking any of them click your menu button , then either hide or show all will restore all
    10-11-08 03:18 AM
    Nice 2 see someone so prepared instead of just jumping in with no preparation and then complaining when they have a nuked Berry!
    10-11-08 03:39 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD