Ok so I have a few questions before I embark into the great world of Blackberryness. First, I am switching from Verizon to ATT and picking up the 8310. I see the link to Walmart from the home page of Crackberry where the phone is free after rebate. Is there any downside from purchasing my phone this way (basically: should I take this great deal?). Secondly, I am on a mac so will PocketMac serve all my needs as far as adding software and music, etc. to my new Curve? Thirdly, What is the limit as far as storage with a Micro SD card? I know some phones limit you to a certain amount of storage and I'm just curious to know how much I can fit on this thing.

Thanks
    Brad, a future happy person
    10-18-07 12:20 AM
    Check out the Mac section on this forum. I tried PocketMac and it worked in some ways but lacked in others. So I purchased the Missing Sync software for $20 and it is still limited on what it can and cannot do. If you are using Apple Mail and ICal and others it will work fine though. As far as limits, I am using a 2gb with no issues.
    10-18-07 06:46 AM
    thanks anyone else have any advice?
    10-18-07 10:03 AM
    Yea just buy the BB and work out the kinks later - you'll become an addict too and won't regret it
    10-18-07 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD