Hi everyone! I am really new to BB's & this website. I have a quick ? I have only had my BB for 5 days....is it possible to change my text message & voicemail ring or alert? I cannot figure it out. Like I said I am completely new to BB's & need help. Thanks!!
    03-26-09 05:54 PM
    Profiles>advanced>active profile (or the profile you want to edit (loud, normal) then select the alert you wish to edit (SMS, MMS, EMAIL, PHONE) pick a tone and save. From this menu you can customize it to your liking for each alert..

The profiles icon looks like a little speaker or bullhorn.....

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    03-26-09 05:55 PM
    How about custom text alerts?

I want to assign a certain number to have a different chime or vibrate or nothing at all when i receive a text from them... but i want all the other texts to chirp normal.

I can assign a custom ring tone, but i cant find custom text by caller/texter.
    03-26-09 06:13 PM
    How about custom text alerts?

I want to assign a certain number to have a different chime or vibrate or nothing at all when i receive a text from them... but i want all the other texts to chirp normal.

I can assign a custom ring tone, but i cant find custom text by caller/texter.
    Here ya go

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...contact-48275/
    03-26-09 06:16 PM
    ah, very nice. thanks buddy!
    03-26-09 06:22 PM
    ah, very nice. thanks buddy!
    NP - hope you get it sorted out. Enjoy
    03-26-09 06:23 PM
    Thank you so much!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:16 PM
    Thank you so much!!!