Hi i have a BB 8320 and i cant open any hotmail or microsoft websites, i used to have a message saying something to do with java isnt enabled etc (even when it was ) and now its saying cant redirect to live.windows ...bla..bla
    does anyone know what kind of problem this is ?

ps: can someone post a link for a free msn client or cracked one because ebuddy isnt working either due to that weird java problem .( i used to have jivetalk but the trial version and now its finished (

thank you
    02-09-09 11:25 AM
    Hi i have a BB 8320 and i cant open any hotmail or microsoft websites, i used to have a message saying something to do with java isnt enabled etc (even when it was ) and now its saying cant redirect to live.windows ...bla..bla
    does anyone know what kind of problem this is ?

ps: can someone post a link for a free msn client or cracked one because ebuddy isnt working either due to that weird java problem .( i used to have jivetalk but the trial version and now its finished (

thank you
    Try going to mobile.msn.com. Its a mobile friendly msn startpage, with links to hotmail etc., at the top.

For the msn client... go to blackberry.com/livemessenger/ from your blackberry. If your carrier doesn't support live messenger, try instango
    02-09-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD