I wanna hurt someone. Lousy eBay seller still hasn't gotten my Curve here. Paid for it on the 17th. Time to go postal...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 06:37 PM
    Has he at least answered to your messages? I was very afraid when I bought my Curve on eBay... but I ended up being lucky.
    06-27-08 06:39 PM
    Hi - has he given you a tracking nmbr? Ctc him again and tell him in no uncertain terms that you want the track nmbr off the shipping label. Good luck

06-27-08 06:43 PM
    Yeah he does respond to emails and he answered the phone when I called. I just think he is a bit of a screw up since he waited so long to ship and he was supposed to ship it "overnight shipping". Maybe it will be here tomorrow. I can't track the thing because he sent it USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

06-27-08 06:45 PM
    Man that sucks I have had good luck on Ebay{knock on wood}keep us updated, I hope it comes soon.
    06-27-08 08:32 PM
    Put a stop on your Payment. That will get his attention!
    06-27-08 08:48 PM
    Called and told him that I was going to file a dispute and freeze his account if my phone didn't arrive soon. He seemed genuine and assured me it would be here. It just sucks having to wait.

06-27-08 10:15 PM
    Did the seller have a good rating? Both my BBs too a little over a week to come from an ebay seller.
    06-27-08 11:04 PM
    I'm sure the guy sent it out if you actually talked to him on the phone and he seemed genuine. If you didn't pay extra for fast shipping, then just give the guy a break. If you did, I'd ask him to give me back whatever I paid for that.

I bought my Pearl on eBay but I got lucky. I bought it from an eBay store so I was confident it would all be alright. The only problem was that they required someone to be home to pick it up, so I had to call after the 2nd failed delivery and had them freeze it. I went and picked it up, which was annoying since it was far away. I could see them wanting to be really secure though.

Good luck with your Curve buddy.
    06-28-08 12:03 AM
    Finally got it. I had to go in to work on saturday. I had just missed the delivery and the little "we missed you" slip was in the box. So I spent the next 15 min driving around that part of town. After stopping two different mail carriers I found the one who had my Curve. Once I convinced her I wasn't crazy I got my curve from her. Went home and tried to activate but it had not been unlocked! I had to call the guy up and give him the ESN and let him activate it. After all that mess I finally got it activated under my account and have been playing with it ever since. It is soo much better than my pearl.

BTW. Anyone wanna buy a pearl with a small blemish in the paint on the front by the Blackberry logo? ~

06-29-08 05:56 PM
    BTW. Anyone wanna buy a pearl with a small blemish in the paint on the front by the Blackberry logo? ~

What don't you just post a ad in our Marketplace?
    06-29-08 06:00 PM
    glad you got it and it works. and you didnt even have to go postal.
    06-29-08 06:03 PM
    sounds like me I bought one off ebay on the 22nd and the seller has yet to ship my curve to me.... she responds to my comments and i told her i HAD to have it by monday for work traveling and she said she was upgrading the shipping to get it here for monday well its sunday at 7pm and still no phone here..... SWEET
    06-29-08 06:08 PM
    So glad to hear you got the shipment from eBay sale.

06-29-08 06:25 PM
    Happy you finally got your BB!
    06-29-08 06:26 PM
    @shadygrady

I plan to. I just stuck that on as an afterthought to show how satisfied I am with my new curve.

06-29-08 07:36 PM
    yayy! welcome to the curve
    06-29-08 07:46 PM
    Finally got it. I had to go in to work on saturday. I had just missed the delivery and the little "we missed you" slip was in the box. So I spent the next 15 min driving around that part of town. After stopping two different mail carriers I found the one who had my Curve. Once I convinced her I wasn't crazy I got my curve from her. Went home and tried to activate but it had not been unlocked! I had to call the guy up and give him the ESN and let him activate it. After all that mess I finally got it activated under my account and have been playing with it ever since. It is soo much better than my pearl.

What don't you just post a ad in our Marketplace?
    I was wondering why you started a new thread to say that your phone hadnt shipped yet?
    Anyway, I hope you've finally calmed down now that you actually have it.

Keep the Pearl as a backup; unless you feel that you absolutely, positively must sell it.
    06-29-08 08:06 PM
    @Scandal

I started the new one so that I could have an updated title. I don't think I will ever "calm down" though. Not in my nature

06-29-08 09:40 PM
    I'm glad it worked out for you. That all sounded stressful!
    06-29-08 10:03 PM
    @Scandal

I started the new one so that I could have an updated title. I don't think I will ever "calm down" though. Not in my nature

LOL! Well, your posts since you're Curve arrived make you "appear" to be much calmer. Personally, I think you finally got it cause the seller got tired of seeing you on his caller ID!

I'm glad it worked out for you. That all sounded stressful!
    Red, you just dont know the 1/2 of it. Thought for a minute there Bigge wasnt going to last another day.
    06-30-08 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD