Sometimes my speaker will not work on out going calls. I pull the battery and restart the phone and it works great for a day. Then the speaker will stop wprking again.
    Any ideas?
    09-13-08 06:43 PM
    How long have you had your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 06:54 PM
    Also, is the speaker phone speaker, or the one you hold up to your ear?

09-13-08 06:55 PM
    Phone is less than a month old. When the problem occurs both the speaker and speakerphone will not work.
    After doing more searching it appears that I need to go to Verizon and get a new phone. This seems to be the only fix.
    09-13-08 07:18 PM
    Before you do this, let me ask you. Do you get MMS with sound in them? If so it is a known issue that another may may not resolve. This fix will be done when the new OS comes out. If you do a battery pull it will resolve it. I have also all you have to do is active voice dialing and cancel it.
    09-13-08 07:22 PM
    I still would play it safe if I were you and get a new phone before your warranty is up.

09-13-08 07:25 PM
    I still would play it safe if I were you and get a new phone before your warranty is up.

I thought BB had a 1 year warranty?
    09-13-08 08:33 PM
    I thought it was 30 days, but I could be wrong.

09-13-08 10:35 PM
    If u return ur BB to Verizon before the 30 days is up, they'll swap it out for u. If u push the issue a little, they'll even give u a brand new one. After the 30 days, VZW will still service it, but, it's not as easy to get a new one. If I was u I wouldn't waste any time in getting it replaced.

09-13-08 11:40 PM
    this is a well known issue I too took my curve back got a new one and it happened again save yourself the time of going to verizon a fix is coming
    09-14-08 07:50 AM
    are you using the windows live application?
    09-14-08 08:51 AM
    Nope, just a pop3 email account from my cable company
    09-14-08 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD