I would like to know how to set my 8330 to vibe AND ring together. I cannot seem to figure out how to edit a profile to allow this. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks.
    02-06-09 02:21 PM
    Can't be done without 3rd party app.

RingAndVibe and Vibe And Ring are two popular apps sold in the Crackberry store.
    02-06-09 02:26 PM
    Here is the link to Ring and Vibrate:

Ring and Vibrate - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Unfortunately, VibAndRing isn't compatible for a Storm, and it's on sale now for $3 off.
    02-06-09 02:30 PM
    Just reread your OP, you do have a Curve 8330 now. Here is the link to VibAndRing:

VibAndRing (Storm) ($3 PRICE CUT) - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

You need to update your profile, it's still showing Storm as your device.
    02-06-09 02:33 PM
    Why not get buzz me! Its free and allows the 8330 to vib and ring at the same time! All you need to do is create a custom sound profile! Set all ur different tone to what u want just make sure that the phones tone is put on normal and poof let the magic happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 02:33 PM
    That's great if Buzz Me works.

Since I paid for VibAndRing I haven't been shopping much for apps., guess I've been out of the loop for a while.
    02-06-09 02:40 PM
    I use buzzme. All I did was dl the ap and that's it, didn't have to play with any profiles and it is wonderful!

02-06-09 04:35 PM
    never mix business and personal life
    02-06-09 05:16 PM
    Ya just get Buzz me

02-06-09 05:20 PM
    Profiles > Advanced > Profile Name > Phone

Out of Holster > select Vibrate+Tone
    02-06-09 05:35 PM
    Profiles > Advanced > Profile Name > Phone

Out of Holster > select Vibrate+Tone
    What is that supposed to mean?

The native OS will not Vibrate and Ring at the same time. It vibrates and THEN rings.

As stated above, get a third party app to do this function.
    02-06-09 05:38 PM
    Here is the link to Ring and Vibrate:

Ring and Vibrate - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Unfortunately, VibAndRing isn't compatible for a Storm, and it's on sale now for $3 off.
    VibAndRing is compatible with the Storm. There are two versions of the application: one for the Storm, one for the rest.
    02-07-09 03:51 AM
    Hi, my question is related to vibeandring, but with a twist.

I assigned personalized ringtones for a few friends, but after I installed vibe and ring it ring and vibrate at the same time, but it always uses the standard ringtone, not the personalized. How can I change the settings to that I can have vibe and ring and individual ringtones???

Thanks a bunch!!!
    05-30-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD