Hey guys and gals new to the group and aslo the BB. I have a 8330 from verizon I don't know if its me but my ringers are very low not loud at all.....I changed all settings I could to help with no luck. I was just woundering if I'm the only 1 that is having this problem.

And also was woundering of a good site for free ringtones.

Thanks in advance
    06-05-08 11:05 PM
    My ringtones are actually too loud most of the time. Did you change them to High in your profiles? If so then I have no idea ..

For free tones try our Ringtone Gallery: Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com
    06-05-08 11:16 PM
    The speaker on my 8330 seems plenty loud for me. I've noticed that some ringtones are better than others depending on the frequencies (high being louder and easier to hear when there is excessive background noise).

Regarding free ringtones...my favs are made on my computer using my music library and iTunes. With iTunes u can choose exactly what portion of the song u want and simply transfer it to ur BB using the usb cable. Flawless victory!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 11:21 PM
    Did you set it up in profiles?
    Profiles>advanced>go to your profile>options button(left of trackball)>edit
    I hope this helps
    Welcome to cb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 11:24 PM
    Yup already chanGed the profile to loud and everything I could think of no luck that's why I asked.....thank though guys! Love the site already check it um 90 or so times a day lol.
    06-05-08 11:33 PM
    -----

You're not the first to notice the low volume. There are other posts that address the problem. I wonder if it's possible for Blackberry to send us an update to correct things eventually....

I went to the Crackberry Ringtone downloads (because they're free) and downloaded the loudest ringtones I could find. It really does help. Some are so soft I don't know how anyone hears them. Anyhow, that seems to work and they're so easy to get, they just send them via email to your phone and you click on the link in your BB and it's done. It's called an OTA download (over-the-air), going directly to your phone. Hope this helps.

-----
    06-06-08 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD