I have been using my "Speaker Phone" Option frequently however, I have been having problems with the person on the other end not hearing me clearly. The comment most often given to me is: "You are cutting in and out. I have no trouble hearing them. This would make sense to me if, I were in a windy/breezy condition or, If there were no signal bars on my phone. Neither conditions are the case when on speaker phone? One thing I have noticed about my Curve is: While I'm able to manipulate my volume to hear calls myself (regular or speaker), I have found no way to configure the mic-sensitivity level for outgoing voice on speaker? I shouldn't have to put the phone up to my mouth for people to hear me on speaker. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 10:04 PM
    you dont have to hold it up to your mouth, but you do have to either speak louder or speak closer so that your voice is the dominant sound reaching the mic.

and no phone has a mic sensitivity setting, afaik, and i've had a few phones.
    09-20-08 10:10 PM
    you dont have to hold it up to your mouth, but you do have to either speak louder or speak closer so that your voice is the dominant sound reaching the mic.

and no phone has a mic sensitivity setting, afaik, and i've had a few phones.
    I could have a faulty mic too? Hope not. I am about 2-3 feet away from my phone. Oh well, guess I will just have to test my suspicions further. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD