Hello all first post on the forums. I have a 8330 that will randomly reboot during calls, browsing the internet, or **** even sitting on the desk. Right before this reboot happens, my keyboard/trackball black-light starts to dim/brighten sporadically. It will then reboot for no reason. If I plug it into a power source as the black-light starts acting crazy it won't reboot and nothing bad happens. I've tried 4 different os builds from the oldest and newest available 4.5 build to os 5, and the os 5 hybrid build and have the same problem no matter what I do. I've completely wiped the device (EVERYTHING including the os) and properly reformatted my micro sd card to have it barebones as possible to see if it was an app causing this. And no luck. Is this a hardware problem or is it possibly a battery problem since it seems to be a power fluctuation before the reboot? I'm all out of ideas and I've read most posts I could but couldn't find anyone describing the problem like this. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. Oh and it's a Sprint CDMA 8330 btw in case that matters.
    03-11-11 03:07 AM
    It seems likely that it is a battery problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 07:48 AM
    If it is still under warranty, I'd take it to the local carrier store and have them check the battery, like hootyhoo suggested.
    03-11-11 09:06 AM
    thanks guys ill give it a shot and see what happens
    03-11-11 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD