Please help.I installed desktop manager fine it reads and shows pin. I installed sprint mobile broadband like it said in the. User guide but I cannot click the GO button. It just tells me to connect phone or card. Have messed around with the control panel on my pc but nothing works please help
    07-20-08 02:29 PM
    I had the same problem, what os are you using for your pc? Are youtrying to connect via usb or bluetooth?You do have the PAM feature available right, because without it you won't be able to use as modem. The way it worked for me was ensuring that the desktop manager is on and then I queried the modem to see if it would communicate, then I had a dial up connection established under my connections( installed by sprint mobile broadband) and I just hit connect and it worked,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 03:01 PM

I'm using win xp. I don't know how to set it up with bluetooth, I enabled it on my phone but it still wouldn't read a phone signal on my pc. And I don't know what PAM is? So what do u think the best way would be to set this up? Thx for ur help
    07-20-08 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD