Hi,

Awesome resource here. I just installed 4.5 on my 8330 from sprint. Followed the instructions here and everything clicked like a charm.

My question relates to html email. I definately am getting the email properly formatted, however, I am not getting the pictures to download automaticaly. I get an outlined box in the place where the graphics should be. If I click on options and select the "get pictures" it will then pop up a message stating that by downloading the picture my email address might become available to the sender, and if I proceed to OK this warning it will then download the pictures (although rather slowly).

Is there a way to default this so that the entire process is automated so that when I click on the email header it will automaticaly open up all of the graphics?

On a different topic, is there a way to erase the call log?

Thanks,
    08-26-08 09:41 AM

On a different topic, is there a way to erase the call log?

Thanks,
    Open Call Log, press right shift key, use trackball to highlight call log entries, click delete.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ItsHip2BSquare37
    I recently upgraded to 4.5 as well and have the 8330.... However, I am unable to get the HTML to work... I get emails from Borders (I am a nerd) and I can't view them. How did you go about setting that up?

Did you send service books after you upgraded?
    Last edited by exelant; 08-26-08 at 11:06 AM.
    08-26-08 10:13 AM
    I am not receiving html email either. How do I send service books and how does that get me html email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 10:32 AM
    I am not receiving html email either. How do I send service books and how does that get me html email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Click your Manage Internet Email icon, click Service Books, click Send Service Books. (you can also request this from most providers websites)

Service books determine which services are available for your device. Sending them allows your provider to update your device.
    Last edited by exelant; 08-26-08 at 11:03 AM.
    08-26-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD