Ok so I'm having a couple of issues with my BBC8330.

Everynight when I plug in my BB to charge it seems to work fine except that my desktop software is telling me I am not getting a larger charge than 80% when I first put in my password after its been charging it goes straight to Voice Dialing and then gets stuck at 0%. I can do nothing at this point except for power the BB off. When it comes back on I get a white screen with an hour glass for about 10 to 15 minutes and when its done loading I've lost all my texts/emails/etc. It then prompts me that I have a memory card that can not be read because I need a password.

I am new to BB so if anyone can break down in detail how to remove my Voice Dialing completely as I think this may be a problem and to completely format my Memory Card (I've used the phones utility) I think these two things would fix my problem. The battery is brand new but I have a feeling it may be bad if it isnt charging above 80%.

Any thoughts or fixes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I have formatted the memory card and tried to switch it from encryption to none but it will not allow me to because my IT protocol will not let me.

information on how to install .jad files, I can not find out how to on my BBDT, would be nice as well as I've had a maxmem.jad recommended to me. Also if I knew how to open the files on the BB I have read how to remove the Voice Dialing all together. OH and im running v4.5.0.191(Platform 3.4.0.62) I dont know if this information helps.

I can't seem to find what OS my BB is running though.
    Last edited by xcrbprame87; 10-03-12 at 07:53 PM.
    10-03-12 07:34 PM
    Wow, sounds like bunch of unrelated problems, I would suggest backing up all your data on Desktop Manger and reinstalling the OS. A clean OS install usually fixes up all the software glitches. You can grab the latest OS from:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-438-a-412168/
    10-13-12 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD