I have used the BB internet and Opera-Mini to access. Here's my issue;

When I go to several web sites I can't select what should be a link on that particular web page. I know that it is a link that I should selct because I can do it from my PC. One of the web sites is my bank. I can go to the banks web site, but once I log into my account I can't select which area to go to. I know that I must be missing something in my BB set-up but not sure what. A search of the forums here revealed a person had similar issues with a real estate site, but their fix doesn't pertain to me.
    09-14-08 11:04 PM
    You probably just need to refresh your routing table: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now

If this doesn't fix it, you can log onto Verizon's BIS website and re-send your Service Books. That should fix it.
    09-14-08 11:08 PM
    Another reason could be that those sites are using java script that the BB isn't capable of running.
    09-14-08 11:09 PM
    ya it could be java script and depending on ur bank they might have a mobile site...i no huntington has one now
    09-15-08 10:37 AM
    I have a verizon 8330 and sometimes the links don't work when I click on them but when I left click and choose 'get link' it will go. Not sure if I'm just inpatient or if it actually does something different. Clearing the content cache makes it work faster too. QUOTE=schef;721393]I have used the BB internet and Opera-Mini to access. Here's my issue;

When I go to several web sites I can't select what should be a link on that particular web page. I know that it is a link that I should selct because I can do it from my PC. One of the web sites is my bank. I can go to the banks web site, but once I log into my account I can't select which area to go to. I know that I must be missing something in my BB set-up but not sure what. A search of the forums here revealed a person had similar issues with a real estate site, but their fix doesn't pertain to me.[/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 09:20 AM
    Thanks all. I believe that the issue is going to be Java script. The Verizon salesman made the BB sound like I could toss my laptop and use the BB.
    09-16-08 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD