verizon 8330 flashed to metro pcs.. prl 2001

Hey guys sorry if I'm posting and issue that already been talk about but i cant find the info on this...

question is I loaded the metro service books the ones all over this site... got my internet to work great can cruise google and everything.. but when i try to send and MMS i get and X next to the message in my inbox is there something i forgot or look over.... is there a setting in the cdma service program screen (nam) that need to be adjusted... i just want to use this thing to it full potential... again sorry if this topic has been hit on
    09-29-09 07:06 PM
    hey guys thought i had the right forum for help but none has been offered just curious does any one have this issue with there flash blackberry hopefully some one can throw me a bone been trying for the past few days to get this mms issue worked out with no luck......should i try different service books than the one posted on this site...
    10-01-09 10:25 AM
    how did you get the esn added to the metro inventory
    10-01-09 03:05 PM
    verizon 8330 flashed to metro pcs
    I am on the verge of going to verizon and getting this phone and then switching to Metro. Does it really work for you. How are the features. I don't use MMS much so other than that, how's it going for you?
    10-26-09 04:42 PM
    I NEED HELP FLASHING MY BB 8330 on sprint to METRO PCS. SOMEONE MAIL ME SOME INFO. What programs should be used?
    11-01-09 11:14 AM
    Everything was going great it never came with a manual but the phone is pretty user friendly. Just yesterday,maybe two weeks since I got it flashed its not sending mms or receiving them anymore I can no longer get on the net as well.
    I dont know how to check the network stuff...can anyone help?
    12-05-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD