I just got a Curve 8330 - got my Pop3 mail working, I have 3 email accounts but it seems like one of my accounts (work) email seems to be going into the message area and not in the area (icon) for that email account. The other accounts seem to be going into the proper folders. I did have some problems at first setting up my work email so now I am wondering if I added it twice somewhere or some how but it only shows I have 3 accounts and when I log in via web it only shows 3 accounts.
    12-04-08 09:14 PM
    By design, ALL messages go to the Messages Folder, as well as to their respective BIS inboxes. You can't turn this off. There is not a separate inbox for BES mail. BES only goes to the Messages Folder, where all the other mail also goes. So if you are on BES, there is no way to separate the Enterprise mail and the BIS mail. Some people choose to separate the SMS and email inboxes and hide the Messages folder. The other option (that I prefer) is to let the Message Folder be a one-stop-shop for all message traffic. I don't separate SMS and emails, and I hide the email inboxes. It's user preference, either way.

Here is a 3rd party app that will give you a BES mail box. I haven't used it. Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox
    12-04-08 10:40 PM
    Thanks for the info - I deleted the other folders.. everything is working fine and I'm loving it... now I just need to learn all the tips
    12-05-08 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD