I set up my 8330 blackberry to recieve my e-mails. I now have a little icon with a envelope with a globe and also an icon with just an envelope. My e-mails seem to go to both places. Is it possible to have my e-mails go to the icon with the envelope/globe and my test messages to just the envelope icon?

Thanks
    02-17-09 11:05 AM
    Your email will appear in both the messages folder and the dedicated inbox
    That's y u get the 2 icons
    Can't be helped
    What you can do is to hide one of the folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:08 AM
    Yes - go to the Messages icon and hit menu / Reconsile Now. All emails will show up under the Messages (envelope) icon.
    02-17-09 11:09 AM
    Thanks guys...but no way to have the email go to the envelope/globe and all other text messages to to just the envelope?
    02-17-09 11:27 AM
    Not with the OEM email app. There may be other 3rd party apps that will allow this.
    02-17-09 11:34 AM
    The "Envelope Icon" is an all encompassing Message Box, thus is shows all the message that have come in or gone out.

The "Envelope with Globe" icon is form you e-mail only and will not show calls or other messages.

I currently have the "Envelope" and 3 "Envelope and Globe" icons as i have three e-mail account going to the phone. This is an easy way to keep the e-mail separated from any other messages you have, yet still also give you one access point for all of it as well.
    02-17-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD