I have an 8330 and a 9530 both on verizon. I switch back and forth between the two frequently. On my storm, with some emails, I can view the attached links just as they show on my pc. I switch over to my curve and those same links are not showing up as they should, and when I do find them, I click on it and nothing happens. Is there a configuration option that I'm not activating, or is this just one small difference between the way the curve and storm receive and display links?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 12:23 PM
    Is the curve running OS 4.5? options/about third line down. If so go to messages/options/email settings and make sure html is enabled. Download images automatically is set to yes.
    05-06-09 01:29 PM
    Yes, 4.5.077. Email settings are set to yes for everything except for read receipts and confirm read. All javascript is also on. If I log onto the bb browser and view my emails from there, I can see the links. This problem is only happening with one specific web site that I am receiving emails from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 01:56 PM
    Anyone else?
    05-09-09 12:56 AM
    I have noticed this sometimes and you have to copy paste to your browser. I don't think it is a bb problem but the web sites. I would contact them to see if it is on their end.
    05-09-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD