I was curious, is there a way to import my email certificate from thwate and use it to sign my emails? I am with Verizon.
    10-03-09 06:41 PM
    I don't know what an "emai certificate" is. But regarding adding signatures - try using auto text.

Remove the "sent from my bb" auto signature (forum search) and then go to options .. Auto text ... Menu ... New .. Enter a chortcut like "sig" and then enter what you want sig to be.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 06:51 PM
    I don't know what an "emai certificate" is. But regarding adding signatures - try using auto text.

Remove the "sent from my bb" auto signature (forum search) and then go to options .. Auto text ... Menu ... New .. Enter a chortcut like "sig" and then enter what you want sig to be.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your attempt at help, but obviously you did not really read my question. I did not say anything about a "signature" I said a certificate. Try thwate.com
    10-04-09 10:36 PM
    Wow.. Do you get a lot of help with responses like that??? I have not heard of anyone doing what you want but maybe sure the app store for a third party app or the thwate (sp?) site might have some info.
    10-05-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD