Hey all

I tired to search to find this but its a weird issue and I didn't know how to word it in the search but I couldn't find results.

I have the 8330 and love it. I used the original sprint theme with the black /w yellow flower thing in the middle with the icons on the left side only. I made calls, or was on the home screen: Image was always the same. I then changed the bkground image to a picture i took. WHen i made calls, or was on the home screen the image stayed put. I switched to the L shape icon theme with my image. Now whenever I make calls the bkground image shifts down to near the bottom of the screen. You see a tiny bit of it, and the rest of the top of the screen is white. I then switched back to the original sprint style with the icons on the left only, with my home image, and that shifted down too!? I reset the theme to the black and tried to call and I saw the black image still. Then I put my custom image back on, and when i make calls it showed the black sprint image, and when i ended the call, it was back to my custom image...

im confused.

I just want to keep the L shape and my custom image for everything =(

By the way, I don't know if i am only noticing this now or this is new.. but on the top portion of the bb homescreen, i see a light line going across the screen, like an overlay, is that just for the top portion wit hteh icons and stuff and that was always there?
    Last edited by off1c3r; 08-14-09 at 01:00 PM.
    08-14-09 12:47 PM
    This is happening because of the setup of the theme itself. If the theme has an image on the active call screen (like the sprint one) it will stay as that image and that image only. The L Theme's active call screen is a white background by default; you can not change this screen to a different image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:40 PM
    This is happening because of the setup of the theme itself. If the theme has an image on the active call screen (like the sprint one) it will stay as that image and that image only. The L Theme's active call screen is a white background by default; you can not change this screen to a different image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the info, didn't know the default was white. I am not back on my standard sprint theme, with the icons on the side with the black bkground and yellow flower. I set a custom image on the home screen, i make a call it switches back to the sprint bkground, but when the call ends, it goes back to my custom bkground. It never used to do that, calls had my background all the time in the background.. any clue how to fix that?
    08-14-09 09:10 PM
    hmmm...try a battery pull with the phone on.
    08-14-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD