Greetings and thanks for the assistance in advance.

I am working with a residential client. She has the Curve 8330. For some time now, not all of the appointments she has created in her Blackberry have been showing up in Outlook 2007 when she syncs her BB. She is using this on Verizon's service, syncing via USB cable with Blackberry Desktop software 5.0.

Today I discovered that whenever she makes a new appointment, the "Send Using" dialog is presented at the top of the screen. I believe this is a BES feature and is not needed here. In any case, all the appointments that are set with "Send Using Device Default" do NOT sync over to Outlook. The ones that are created with "Send Using [email protected]" go over to Outlook.

So...

1. Am I thinking correctly?
    2. Is there a way to make these appointments sync? I cannot find a way to edit them.
    3. We do not want to lose the appointments that have been created this way. If we have to recreate them, so be it.
    4. Is there a master setting to change that will eliminate the "Send Using" dialog altogether? And...if we do that...will we lose any data?

THANKS to all who take the time to read and assist!
    08-27-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD