My 8330 (OS 4.5.0.77) is acting up.. Every 10 seconds, the hour glass pops up on screen.. Its eating my battery and I really need my phone... What causes this and how can I stop it? I've tried battery pulls, didn't work...

GRRR!! help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 07:47 PM
    Did this start happening after you downloaded anything? Trace your steps back before the problem started. What have you done different maybe?
    10-30-08 07:50 PM
    Could be a couple things. Have anything running, apps like Facebook, or bluetooth on all day? Also, check your file free Options > Status. If lower then 7 or 8 follow the memory link in my signature.
    10-30-08 07:50 PM
    Could be a couple things. Have anything running, apps like Facebook, or bluetooth on all day? Also, check your file free Options > Status. If lower then 7 or 8 follow the memory link in my signature.
    I was going to mention facebook as well, nice one...
    10-30-08 07:53 PM
    I don't even use it, but it seems to be causing alot of issues recently and I see it here all the time now..
    10-30-08 07:54 PM
    I checked everything and have no programs running and haven't downloaded anything... My memory seems to be okay as well, I have 42mb free...

It started acting odd this morning, I made a call with full reception and the person couldn't hear me well. I dunno if that's relevant..

10-30-08 07:54 PM
    Actually, it was facebook and a very long wall post coming through it seems... I deleted the app, got an email from fb and problem solved.

I loove crackberry!!

10-30-08 08:01 PM
    Yup, facebook is killing people lately.
    10-30-08 08:02 PM
    Right on Berry, another problem solved...
    10-30-08 08:03 PM
    Facebook sucks hard on BB's LOL
    10-30-08 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD