hi guys.. for sure this have been talking here before but now is my turn to ask..

my sister take her 8320 to the company cuz it wasnt working.. 2 weeks later they return the phone to her saying they replaced the inside part of the phone.. now shes receiving invitations from ppl she dont know.. when she added me take like 20 trys to be done.. so at this point how can i like reset the pin or fix that issue??

i will try to wipe the phone.. them install the lates OS.. hope it work!
    07-27-10 11:46 PM
    If they truly replaced the motherboard of the phone, then it will have a new/different pin than the old one.

Has you sister ever backed up her BB using desktop manager? If she has, then she should be able to restore her contacts, including her BBM contacts to the "new" phone.

She should also log into the BIS site and register her new pin number with her email account(s).
    07-28-10 02:46 AM
    After rereading your post, it sounds like they used the main circuit board from another phone (used) and the pin is still registered to another user.

You can try calling your carrier, but it might not get you any useful information other than the phone is still registered to another user.
    07-28-10 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD