I have been enjoying my new curve. I have had it less than a week. Tonight I was messing around with emails, adding a few contacts, changing between default themes, and listened to a few songs i have on a 4gb micro sd. not all at the same time of course. But I started to notice the hour glass popping up more as i went on. I also noticed a delayed response from my trackball movements in menus.

Is this common? Is it due to battery life fading? or do I need to reboot? <--If so how?

I have turned it off and on several times today already because i was in and out of a hospital.
    11-16-07 12:22 AM
    Well I don't know the solution but i do know that I experience that as well. Like i will be instant messenging someone and click quickly on something else n that hour class will pop up n then it will take like 2 sec. to go to what i want it to. hmmmm its a lil irritating, but until we find out why it does that we will just have to deal with it....
    11-16-07 01:29 AM
    I am having the SAME problem! I've had mine for 3 weeks, and this week I charged the phone, turned it on, and 5 minutes later I lost 1 bar from the battery icon. By the end of day the battery was drained. Do I need to buy a new battery? HELP anyone?
    barragan likes this.
    12-07-07 02:45 AM
    I had this problem yesterday. I pulled the Battery and it worked fine after that.
    12-07-07 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD