Help! I have a new computer and am trying to install the desktop software for my 8330. I can download and save V4.2.2 and it goes thru all the install steps, and finishes w/o any error messages. But it is invisible on my computer. No icons, no shortcuts, no .exe that I can find. I've done it 3x and it asks if I want to "repair" it - so it seems to know it's already there. Can you help? Vista home premium 32bit. Thanks!
    09-27-09 11:35 PM
    Firts you have troubles with the installation of desktop manager or device operation system, the DM when you install in vista it run ok, the only problem that i have an had to reinstall all the computer stuff is because of the antivirus i but no acept in an step of conects and i never get to update the OS of my phone, in the casa of the OS install when you install you will not get an icon it will install on your computer, check start�control panel� add delete programs must be there install, but if you fail in the DM installation with the antivirus you won't be able to update, that problem i repeat i have it, reinstall everything cuase was a new computer no data to be lost an accep everything now its ok

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD