i have an 8320 curve on tmobile and every now and then i look at my messages and the majority of them will be gone. does any one know y? and also when i goto make a call the call log will sometimes be blank? please help!
    07-16-08 10:01 PM
    You're running low on memory.

Check out Stoner's guide.
    07-16-08 10:04 PM
    I second Super Loopy's advice... you are having memory troubles!

Use Stoner's Guide and your Berry will be all again!

*And Welcome to CrackBerry*
    07-16-08 10:07 PM
    Is it like a joke to keep seeing these threads? This has to be the number 1 question asked...or is it like a right of passage? In that case...I've gotta go post mine right now!

:-p

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 06:21 PM
    Is it like a joke to keep seeing these threads? This has to be the number 1 question asked...or is it like a right of passage? In that case...I've gotta go post mine right now!

I don't want the OP to think anyone is making light of their problem,
    but that right there is just too funny
    07-17-08 06:23 PM
    I don't want the OP to think anyone is making light of their problem,
    but that right there is just too funny
    haha!! I totally second that!

I literally see the same question like 30 times every day... I wish they would just look at the How-To section of the forum before they posted. And if there are people that actually do look there before posting, then only God knows how many actual "memory related" threads there would be!
    07-17-08 06:27 PM
    If I had a penny for every time ...................I'd be a billionare lol

07-17-08 06:27 PM

If you aint got nothing helpful to say keep it moving jester. i got a place where they got ur right to passage! pm me for it!
    07-17-08 06:28 PM
    I know there's a restriction on posting links until you have 10 posts, right?

How about a forum modification: You have to do 10 searches before you can start a thread?
    07-17-08 06:28 PM
    AbeFrohman, not a bad idea...
    07-17-08 06:32 PM
    I have to give co-credit to a PM conversation I had with amazinglygraceless, but still... pass it up the food chain?
    07-17-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD