Just started happening this morning.

I try making a call and it makes some weird beep/click sound. I can't hear anything on my end...But between every beep they can hear what I say, but it's normally half a word since it beeps every 2 seconds.

When I look at my phone the volume bar goes down with every beep to about half the volume, then it goes back up to full volume, then back down etc...

texts, and everything else go through, just can't hear anything on my end.

Any guesses?

EDIT: Just plugged in my headset thing, and it works like that fine. Calls go through and I can hear through it. Is it possible the speaker on the phone is messed up? would that cause a problem

EDIT 2: Just went to play music from the media player and it popped up the warning about the audioboost, and I had that on at work the other day, and I just clicked NO this time, and now it works fine. we'll see if that fixed the problem.
    Last edited by dgp2003; 02-21-10 at 12:13 PM.
    02-21-10 12:04 PM
    I wanted to thank you so much for this post. You saved me a few hundred bucks. The exact thing happened with my phone. I decided to check what the internet might to say about it as a last resort, but it should have been my first; After spending the whole day with customer service trying different things that didnt work, I also visited the store for a replacement sim card that didn't fix it... I do have to mention... I didn't even have to go into the media program. Just by connecting the headphones, the clicking was gone!!! Then after taking the headphones out and trying again, the phone was magically fixed!!!!!
    ThankyouThankYouThankYou!!!

gisel
    04-12-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD