Every now and then i will be at work and receive an email from my fiances curve that looks like this...

E��*��z�|_u@�N��_5�u�x���=:�|�y��ʮjw�ә�v� ���l�ɜ�)u�w�~��]��5㍜j�a�ל�f�n�Z��ە�$m��ʸ���}��t���t�ƚ�v �ە�$m���_��E1E����y��v�箸N��_8g.�������g� �&q�.�g&�^��*�׍��N;�^��ƫv�y�&n�h*�ZrFޮ���i� �m;�m7מ���t�ƚ�v�ە�$m���_��E1E����y��v�箸 N��_9�g.�������g��&q�.�g&�]x������m8�}�*�nu�(���V*���i�z��)�z޴�oy�}�� �t�ƚ�v�ە�$m���_��E1E����y��v�箸N��_9g.� ������g��&q�.�g&�]}�]9�<�m8�*�nu�(���V*���i�z��)�zݴ�}�~�o�� ��k��'nV�����!|_u@�N��_5�u�x���=:�|멜�ʮ jw�ә�vˬ��l�ɜ�)v�u����m8��*�nu�(���V*���i� z��)�z�}�=���o����k��'nV�����!|_u@�N��_5� �u�x���=:�|�I��ʮjw�ә�vˬ��l�ɜ�)uӝ��]��]��6�]j�a�ל�f�n�Z��ە�$m��ʸ���u�^{��x�^�O��i��h��Zr Fޮ���=}�QQ;�|מ��`=�z���?u�r�*����Nfq�.�g� �&rh�"t^�\� _��E1E����y��v�箸N��_ g.�������g��&q�.�g&�T���*��*��+��H��+���x�+��S :޲ǫHd˹Ƭ>[�j�kz���&rh�J��y�QxZ�7!�YZۋf��ZrFޮ��z�ڵ�w�� m4�_w�n>�M4
    ��z{Sʗ*{�V��� W��*'�D^���=�aI�#�M�izto tell everyone about Lex?

this happens maybe 5 times a day to us... its getting annoying. does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?? thank you.
    03-05-08 01:36 PM
    Looks like it is getting messed up while transmitting. I have never seen the issue but I would contact Tmobile about it they are usually pretty good about trying to help you.
    03-05-08 01:37 PM
    Looks like it is getting messed up while transmitting. I have never seen the issue but I would contact Tmobile about it they are usually pretty good about trying to help you.
    i was thinkin that too. im just trying to get help here before goin to them. this place is a huge asset to me. thanks to everyone on this site.

you dont think it may be an internal issue on the phone??
    03-05-08 01:40 PM
    It looks like your phone isn't un-encrypting the email, have you tried a battery pull?

Is she getting messages like that from you?

Are you only getting messages from HER like that, ot from others as well?
    03-05-08 01:46 PM
    It looks like your phone isn't un-encrypting the email, have you tried a battery pull?

Is she getting messages like that from you?

Are you only getting messages from HER like that, ot from others as well?
    well, im getting them from her to my email. which is govt seeing as i am in the marine corps. that MIGHT have something to do with it... but i have my email sent for no encryption... in OR out

her messages are coming in fine from me. from my work and my BB.

and yes, only from her BB email are they coming in all crazy like that.

she pulls her battery often cuz i told her to for now. for the memory and just cleaning things up. she was having problems with her texts and call logs disappearing and i havent gotten a chance to clean her memory up (languages, media, etc...) so she pulls it until i can do that... her BB is just a phone for her... what a waste! haha
    03-05-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD