Hi, I have the $30 T Mobile prepaid account that comes with 30 MB of data. I can connect to the broswer so I know that is working. I want to install a POP 3 email on the 8320 but my only options are through Enterprise Server and None. Am I doing something wrong or will this just not work. I had a phone running WM 6.1 and it worked fine on it. Just looking around it also won't connect to BlackBerry App World. Is there anything I can do or do I just need to go back to my other phone. All I use the phone for is email, calls and some texting.
    02-15-11 03:33 PM
    You need to get an actual BLACKBERRY Data Plan (BIS) in order to use push email and BlackBerry App World.

The lack of the personal email setup option is indicative of not having the proper data plan.

Call TMobile and change your plan. TMobile offers BlackBerry Data on the Even More Plus plans on prepaid.
    02-15-11 06:12 PM
    Sadly, after talking to T Moblie I have found out they no longer offer any RIM data plans in their prepaid program. The only reason I am on a prepaid plan is I don't want to be tied to a contract. If I want a BlackBerry then I guess I will have to get a contract. So it is back to the Palm with Windows Mobile,since I have to have email.
    02-16-11 07:23 AM
    Well, if that's the case, it was only a matter of time before that happened.

When you call back, ask if it is still possible to get BlackBerry data on FlexPay. That was the other way that TMobile used to allow BlackBerry data on prepaid.
    02-17-11 03:00 PM
    T Mobile no longer offers Flex Pay. Their prepaid plans have taken the place of Flex Pay. I don't want a contract so I guess no BlackBerry for me.
    02-17-11 10:25 PM
    Not saying any of these options are better than T-Mo, but Boost, Virgin Mobile, and Metro PCS all offer BlackBerrys with BIS and they are all pre-paid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 12:15 AM
    But the OP cannot use the 8320 with those carriers.
    02-18-11 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD