Why is it when I attempt to send msgs from 1 Blackberry curve 8320 to another using "blackberry Messenger", in an area where both phones have Full service the msgs rarely ever go through and half the time aren't received until me and my girl get home and all of a sudden they all show up. (like 6-7hrs later)

Also my phone never seems to allow me to log into AIM and sometimes the other Messaging service; The others do the same thing such as GMail, Yahoo, & Msn. it will show the loading bar with the option to cancel the rqst, but 90% of the time it doesnt even log me in and ive left it trying to sign in for over 1hr and it still wouldnt log me in. (i have the most problems with AIM) so which leaves me performing a hard restart and waiting for that lovely 3-5min load at the beginning with the hr glass! to be honest im semi disappointed with the BB cuz im having more inconveniences then with my old Danger Sidekick ID. I drop more calls, my text dont always go through, my emails dont always send right away, and the msger services dont always co-operate. which results in the hard restart and the awesome inconvenience of waiting for the phone to reboot. Any tips on how to correct all these problems im getting. any assistance would be appreciated!

i know if all of those features operated properly i would completely love the BB Curve. cuz i love the lay out and the ability to get 3rd party applications and movie, music player and the awesome quality camera.

thanks

Curve
    11-23-07 10:12 PM
    I suggest that you resend the service books. Log into BIS, and resend them...
    11-24-07 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD