Hello all.
    my BB 8320 has been having some trouble recieving data on its BB Messenger. i can send messages to ANYONE without any trouble, i get the normal checkmark, but i won't get a D (for delivered) and even less an R, even though i know the person actually recieved and read the message. this happens with everyone, they recieve my messages, but when they write back i wont recieve them.
    the weird thing is that i can navigate on my browser normally via WiFi or WAP.
    i tried reformatting my blackberry (via optiones > security options > general settings > menu > wipe handheld) and restoring the phone, but still have the same issue. i tried NOT restoring and adding people manually to the chat and no results. i tried wiping my phone with the java loader and reinstalling the OS completely, no results. service provider (movistar down here in venezuela) says the system is ok, but wouldnt give much help since i have an unblocked t-mobile so they just wouldn't help me.
    i was wondering if anyone out there has had the same issue, and how (if) they fixed it.
    thanks...
    03-31-09 10:45 AM
    Bump!... anyone?...
    i can't connect to any messenger programs either! msn messenger or gtalk. i get a message on both chats saying "Connection Error (65): Problem recieving data from the server."
    03-31-09 02:13 PM
    bump......
    04-01-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD