I have just purchased a universal mobile battery charger that will charge all mobile type batteries. I have to move two contacts to touch the battery terminals to charge it but dont know which of the four terminal point to make contact with the charger. Blackberry OEM batteries have 4 contact points with a PLUS printed over two right contacts ( No's 3 & 4) and a MINUS over the two left contacts (No's 1 & 2). I realise I have to use one contact from PLUS two and one from MINUS two but which ones 1 or 2 with 3 or 4?

Any guidance please.

I'm a total newbie.

Mancsaint
    04-25-08 10:57 AM
    Can u post a picture?
    04-25-08 05:15 PM
    Are you saying you have to attach the charger directly to the battery? Look around and see if you can find a mini-usb cable(see image) plug one end into your computer the other into the port on the left side of the phone and that will get you charged. Come to think of it one should have come with your phone.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-30-08 at 02:15 AM.
    04-25-08 05:20 PM
    Search EBay for item 320240551036, finally found this, it gives instructions on how to use it. Unfortunately mine has only two lights but I think I've worked it out. Will find out in the morning.

I travel to continent a lot so wanted only one charger for Nokia phone, SE phone & Blackberry batteries. This should fit the bill.

Mancsaint
    04-25-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD