Just upgraded my 8310 to .163 from .110 and the themes I had installed are no longer recognized. I tried all the tips I could find here and googling and no luck Anyone have any ideas? I know they're 4.5 theme.
    10-17-09 09:16 PM
    Are you talking about custom themes?
    10-17-09 11:59 PM
    Are you talking about custom themes?
    Yes, I tried about 3 different ones, made sure they were 4.5+ 83xx themes. I also tried downgrading to .161, that doesn't seem to have fixed it. Could removing the PTT files or Password Keeper somehow affect this? I followed the memory freeing guide in the 101 section and removed a few CODs but even after keeping all the themes in it still wasn't working.
    10-18-09 12:38 AM
    Yes, I tried about 3 different ones, made sure they were 4.5+ 83xx themes. I also tried downgrading to .161, that doesn't seem to have fixed it. Could removing the PTT files or Password Keeper somehow affect this? I followed the memory freeing guide in the 101 section and removed a few CODs but even after keeping all the themes in it still wasn't working.
    removing the password keeper and PTT should not have anything to do with it. If you downloaded them and they were free just redownload them and make sure they are for the correct device.
    10-18-09 02:02 AM
    removing the password keeper and PTT should not have anything to do with it. If you downloaded them and they were free just redownload them and make sure they are for the correct device.
    I just reloaded the OS with the dimension themes included and it's working now. I tried loading them via BBSAK but it didn't do the trick so I just reinstalled.
    10-18-09 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD