Hey hi guys. Im actually purging my BB to maximize my memory per John Clark's "Optimize your BB! How to Setup for max free memory!" thread.
    (sorry i cant post the url bc i dont have enough posts yet)

and im reached the part where you delete the unnecessary themes but Im conflicted. Currently i am using the at&t themes which happen to take up the most memory (769 kb) because I like the Dimension Today theme. I would like to switch to a smaller vendor theme but im wondering if they have the same theme or something similar to this one.

Do you guys know where I can see the other vendors themes screenshots or possibly tell me first hand if the others have it.

Thanks in advance.
    04-07-08 08:22 PM
    Hey hi guys. Im actually purging my BB to maximize my memory per John Clark's "Optimize your BB! How to Setup for max free memory!" thread.
    (sorry i cant post the url bc i dont have enough posts yet)

and im reached the part where you delete the unnecessary themes but Im conflicted. Currently i am using the at&t themes which happen to take up the most memory (769 kb) because I like the Dimension Today theme. I would like to switch to a smaller vendor theme but im wondering if they have the same theme or something similar to this one.

Do you guys know where I can see the other vendors themes screenshots or possibly tell me first hand if the others have it.

Thanks in advance.
    I would go ahead and keep the att themes. Once you get rid of the rest of the stuff you will have plenty of memory. Also click the link in my sig for a great free theme. And welcome to CB.
    04-07-08 08:27 PM
    im sure ill have alot of memory but i just wanted to "maximize" the bb memory. I mean i was looking at the tmobile file and it only takes up 240 kb compared to the 769 that the at&t takes up.
    04-07-08 08:30 PM
    Yes but if you are on att then many of the things in tmo theme wont work. But do it however you want. I only have the att themes and the bphone theme, and really I only use the bphone theme
    04-07-08 08:43 PM
    ah i see. i thought that maybe other carriers have the same theme as the dimension today...i dont really want to keep any other theme except that one...i mean, come on...an extra 500kbs? doesnt that seem tempting??
    04-07-08 08:51 PM
    You can delete the AT&T theme. Just leave the BB Dimension Icon, Today and Zen themes.
    04-07-08 09:03 PM
    I just took out the zen theme and i dont know what the at&t theme .cod looks like. its not that bad if i took out the zen theme, is it?
    04-07-08 09:13 PM
    As I understand, it's best to leave the Dimension themes alone. The AT&T theme is: net_rim_theme_102a_icon_320x240_b.cod
    04-07-08 09:21 PM
    Ok. thanks all. you were very helpful.
    04-07-08 09:46 PM
    and just to make sure i can post a url next time, here is my 10th post. ahahaha.
    04-07-08 09:46 PM
    oh and here is the url for the maximizing the memory...thanks steve for reminding me.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    04-07-08 09:49 PM
    If you have the time, the best way to go about it is to unlock all the vendor themes, find the ones you like, keep them, and delete the rest. I prefer the O2 themes.
    04-08-08 10:23 AM
    juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    10-14-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD