Well thanks for all the help but I'm giving up. I was hoping to try and fix this phone so I don't have to send it back, but it looks like that's my only option.

Thankfully the guy I bought it from has an 8320 ready to send me as soon as this one makes it back to him, it just sucks majorly because then that's another week AT LEAST without a blackberry (it's been weeks already) and another $50 for a phone with Wi-Fi that I don't see myself using.
    09-01-09 12:20 PM
    Well thanks for all the help but I'm giving up. I was hoping to try and fix this phone so I don't have to send it back, but it looks like that's my only option.

Thankfully the guy I bought it from has an 8320 ready to send me as soon as this one makes it back to him, it just sucks majorly because then that's another week AT LEAST without a blackberry (it's been weeks already) and another $50 for a phone with Wi-Fi that I don't see myself using.
    Trust me the Wi-Fi part is wonderful, I thought the same thing until I was at home and just decided to add my wifi the browser goes so much quicker than the EDGE network. So you get things done faster.
    09-02-09 05:33 PM
    Does anyone have any idea how to get the browser working on an unlocked Tour.. I have services books and my email set up but still now browser.
    09-18-09 11:02 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD