I have a 8310 running v4.2. I heard that i could watch video i.e. you tube with opera mini. I downloaded opera to the bb but still unable to watch videos. I then was told that the os version has to be 4.3 in order to watch videos. I also saw a page on crackberry that has screen shots of this software being able to record videos and add playlists for audio files. Is it possible to run 4.3 on my bb 8310. If so would i be able to record videos? Thanks for any help.
    05-23-08 11:13 PM
    Yes you can run 4.3 on an 8310. Bear in mind that it is a beta version and there are also 4.5 Betas out there. Yes you can record video. I don't know about youtube as I almost never go there.

Do not ask how to get the Beta version of 4.3 or 4.5, or any "unofficial" software for that matter, as that is against forum policy.

Also, it's a Beta, so whatever weirdness that happens, once you find them on your own, is to be expected.
    05-23-08 11:32 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-24-08 05:42 AM
    Getting your miniopera browser to blueapple.mobi will allow you to search for youtube videos and view them easily.

The rest ............. I'm not too sure about lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-08 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD