There is a link on "No Links To Beta Files", just wondering if anyone has tried it??
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 03-22-08 at 05:53 PM.
    03-19-08 01:25 AM
    im using it now, it seems ok, had it on for a couple of days, a little bit slower than 4.2. has some nice features, like a camcorder and spell checker.
    03-22-08 11:11 AM
    I haven't noticed any lag compared to 4.2.
    03-22-08 12:20 PM
    Please keep in mind, if you have installed unauthorized software, you are leaving a footprint on the 'net with every data packet.

RIM insisted on Non-Disclosure Agreements with all their insiders. Somebody has broken that agreement and RIM's 92'nd worst nightmare is coming true.

Unless you remove the software and refrain from any public discussion of this software, you are vulnerable to a litigation from RIM. They can afford it, you can not.
    03-22-08 12:56 PM
    Tin foil alert
    Tin foil alert
    Tin foil alert

Beep Beep Beep
    03-22-08 04:03 PM
    Tin foil alert? I don't get it.
    03-22-08 04:46 PM
    I do. I wouldn't worry if you're using 4.3
    03-22-08 05:41 PM
    Please keep in mind, if you have installed unauthorized software, you are leaving a footprint on the 'net with every data packet.

RIM insisted on Non-Disclosure Agreements with all their insiders. Somebody has broken that agreement and RIM's 92'nd worst nightmare is coming true.

Unless you remove the software and refrain from any public discussion of this software, you are vulnerable to a litigation from RIM. They can afford it, you can not.
    On top of that...anyone who installed it has reported their IMEI and PIN number to RIM...unless of course you were smart enough to disable the tracking software...ie "quincy"
    03-22-08 05:55 PM

You really need to get a grip. RIM is not going to initiate litigation on anyone that happened to install an OS on equipment that they own. I did it and I would love to see them try something with me. They have better things to do with their money.
    03-22-08 06:49 PM
    Not to the extent of a litigation...but...cease and desist letters will be issued for sharing/posting the links..hence..no links will be posted here.
    03-22-08 06:54 PM
    Personally, I think RIM is happy with the frenzy surrounding the upcoming release. I bought a 8310 and dropped my wm6 phone in anticipation. I am constantly on crackberry looking for new replies on the subject. I was at work on Thursday, so I missed the window to download.
    03-22-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD