Hi all -

Ok, I know that this is an OS 4.5 question, but the other thread got locked, so I was hoping to start a new thread if thats okay. I am not completely caught up on the rules of posting, so if this is not okay, please let me know, I wont do it again.

So I uploaded OS 4.5 to my ATT unlocked 8310 crimson, and everything is working great. No problems at all. EXCEPT - when i send a video as a message, if the video is 3 seconds long, it goes fine. Anything longer, and it fails. If the video is 10 seconds or longer, the device restarts itself.

Has ANYONE been able to get their Vids sent via MMS successfully? I know ATT has a 30 second/300 KB limit, but i am not hitting that limit at all. Also, I know i can send via email to another person's MMS email address but i more interested in learning if it works.

Also, any success stories on receiving videos? So far I have nothing - sent to me via both verizon and ATT phones.

So ... if anyone has it working please post ... which carrier and how long the vid was. Like the youtube thing, it may be just a ATT thing, but would love to find out.

Thanks,
    Arjun
    04-07-08 07:41 PM
    I'm not sure, but i think the other thread got locked because they dont want discussions based on a beta unreleased software.

I will say, its probably due to it being a beta software though, and the message is running the processor to shut down, or something like that.
    04-07-08 07:46 PM
    FYI-
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/4-5-8300-review-26993/

and just in case:

Forum Rules for Posting
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-07-08 at 08:11 PM.
    04-07-08 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD