My Curve stopped syncing the calender entries with outlook. Does anyone know how to fix this>?
    11-05-08 11:24 AM
    Go to your dm and select configuration settings for sync. Double click calendar and run the setup wizard and configure it to work with Outlook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 11:31 AM
    That was the first thing I cheked, and it was set correctly
    11-05-08 11:32 AM
    Try running through it again. The same thing happened to me and that seemed to fix it.

11-05-08 11:34 AM
    Same thing...I'm going to try putting the latest AT&T version of DM on my PC instead of DM v4.5
    11-05-08 11:40 AM
    Oh ok. Good luck.

11-05-08 11:44 AM
    I'll post if it works or not.....If worse comes to worse, I'll just downgrade back to my previous OS.....which sucks because I love the HTML e-mail.

I looked in my settings, under my primary calender, and it said wireless sync off.....I can't turn it on, but does anyone know what that means?
    11-05-08 03:30 PM
    I can't get it to sync still. I've downgraded the OS, reinstalled the DM, any other thoughts?
    11-05-08 11:09 PM
    options>advanced options>service book>delete email OTHER THAN CMIME
    01-08-09 06:54 PM
    I am a newbie and this site is better than "customer service"
    been syncing without any problems and suddenly could sync everything but calendar. Tried all all of the usual computer tricks and this worked!!! I backed up data with desktop manager then restored it. SYNC worked calendars task memo everything. verizon customer service was no help
    01-08-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD