I have an 8310 and it receives SMS text messages and they appear in the SMS folder but don't appear in the message folder on the phone message folder. The emails do appear in the email folder and the message folder. At one time the SMS messages did appear.

Thanks,
    04-14-08 08:27 PM
    I have an 8310 and it receives SMS text messages and they appear in the SMS folder but don't appear in the message folder on the phone message folder. The emails do appear in the email folder and the message folder. At one time the SMS messages did appear.

Thanks,
    In the email folder select menu -> options -> general options -> look at sms and email inboxes, see how it is selected, theme controlled, Combined, or seperated.

If it is theme controlled then how ever the theme is set is how they will appear.

If it is Combined then "all" will show in the message folder.

If they are seperated then the sms will only show in the sms and mms folder.

hope this helps

msblueline
    04-14-08 08:38 PM
    The setting is on sepearate and the messages still don't show up. I can only find them in the SMS folder when I select it.
    04-14-08 08:54 PM
    I thought at one time that mine showed up in both folders too. I seperated my folders and since that time I could not find them in the main message folder either.

I kind of like mine seperated, that way one folder is not over full.

I am trying to seperate my phone log from the main folder file.

Have you tried theme controlled?

Msblueline

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD