is there a way to get a metal keypad? or one that fits better, as the default one moves around alot?
    02-17-10 07:45 AM
    I have never seen a metal keypad...I think you might just be out of luck on this one.
    02-17-10 09:17 AM
    ebay sells keypads.. black nd silver ones, all plastic.. no metal..lmfao! just buy a new one or an entire housing, the stock paint as prob just worn in. switch it up baby.. ps above girl is seyyyyyy^^
    02-17-10 03:31 PM
    indeed lol i just don't really like the noise it makes when you press a button, and i dont like the fact the keypad movies about. guess i was too use to the bold.
    02-17-10 03:38 PM
    It's an older phone, what do you expect? lol
    02-17-10 03:48 PM
    lol i know but i was trying to look for a way around it .love the phone, just the typing really.
    02-17-10 04:08 PM
    Can't say as my keyboard has ever been loose, but it does make a healthy click that the Bold style keyboard doesn't have as prominently. Used to drive my wife nuts, but she's finally gotten used to it, and my keyboard takes a lot of abuse!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 04:15 PM
    LOL i can imagine it will be difficult for me to type in lessons when everyone is quiet on the sly lol
    02-17-10 04:27 PM
    My curve clicks VERY loud compared to other phones that actually have a physical keyboard. All of them do lol
    02-18-10 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD