I bought my first BB ever just over two weeks ago, and so far it has met and exceeded all of my expectations. I have since bought a 4 gig card and updated to 4.5.0.37, transferred tons of music and pics without problem until yesterday. I was going into my pics to change my background, and as the pics were creating the preview icons, my phone locked up. Couldn't exit out of the pics or anything. I took the battery out for a few seconds, and after my phone restarted, would work until i went back into the pics.
    I take out the memory card, and it works fine.
    I have reformatted the card twice while it was in the phone, shows 3.76Gb available for storage.
    I am at a loss what to do, as i am not getting any errors at all, it just locks up when i try to access the memory. Is it the OS or the memory card?

Any Ideas?
    07-03-08 10:48 AM
    Roll back your OS to the previous one and see if it continues to freeze on you. This would be the least expensive option unless you want to buy another memory card or have one laying around you could try?
    07-03-08 11:23 AM
    I would try a different OS first. Either down or upgrade to a different version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD