Hi folks- just joined and hoping you can help. I have had my Curve for a couple of months now and am experiencing a problem every day. I noticed that there are periods of time where I won't get any e-mails, so I turn off all connections and then reconnect, then send a test e-mail to get the e-mails going again; that usually solves the problem- why do I have to keep doing this?! It is so annoying!
    04-15-09 08:53 PM
    emails get pushed every 15 minutes to your device and if it finds an email, it will start checking every 3 minutes. thats the nature of the beast.. if your problems dont sound like this, then you might need to delete the email addresses off of your bis and re-add them.
    04-15-09 08:58 PM
    emails get pushed every 15 minutes to your device and if it finds an email, it will start checking every 3 minutes. thats the nature of the beast.. if your problems dont sound like this, then you might need to delete the email addresses off of your bis and re-add them.
    I had issues with this too. Went onto BIS, deleted the account, pulled the battery and then registered again. No problems since.
    04-15-09 09:08 PM
    I've done this also (and it's worked), but I've found that the next time I go to sync my entire calendar gets duplicated! Anyway to avoid that next time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD