Hi all,

I was just wondering why the curv was brought out in silver, i really like it but would much prefer it in a gloss black like the 8800 series, i know that colorware can custom paint them but im in london and they dont post here.

So my question is does anyone know if they will be bringing out a black version anytime soon?

Thanks
    03-27-08 05:51 AM
    mmmm.. i think they didn't bring out in black to distinguish it from the 8800 series, which looks somewhat similar.

i haven't heard of it coming out in black but if you really want it in black, colorware is the way to go.
    03-27-08 10:27 AM
    that's because black is the typical bb color........
    03-27-08 12:26 PM
    I felt exactly the same way Chu. I sort of solved that while addressing another issue, protection. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up trying several cases and finally found one I really liked, the Seidio Hard Rubberized case ... it's black. At first I didn't think it looked nice from the pictures, but now actually having it on, I really like the way it looks.

Essentially, it covers everything on the phone except the screen, the dark grey screen frame/logo above the screen, and the keyboard. On my dark grey Curve I see the dark grey in-between the keys and a light grey/silver key with a black letter on it. Essentially, the sides, back, top, bottom, and most of what you see is black because of the case. I thought it would look kinda boring, but I actually love it, as does everyone I know who actually has the case or has seen mine.

Here's a link. Now they make them available in Black, Blue or Bergundy (Red), but I still prefer the Black.

SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY CURVE - *CSR2YBB8300-BK
    03-27-08 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD